Wednesday, March 5, 2008

my besties


you three seriously are the most awesome people ever. i did go to see rabbi moskowitz... and by the way, i crack up every time i try and imagine you guys saying his name wrong :D... and it was really what i needed. he didn't push anything and just let me talk. he would ask basic questions about family and work and stuff. but it was really nice to talk to him. except for the times when he's just STARE AT ME! jeez what is it with people? ha ha. reminded me of wendy. except i didn't yell at him ha ha. so i had to keep talking so at least it wasn't like... ok.... therapy. at least it was free. ha. jk.

i'm not gonna lie... i really miss you guys. who votes for me coming out to utah soon? i want to show off my new boobs. real boobs. :D i'm starting to be alright with the boob/booty thing. i actually think i have a hot ass now. i've even made people feel it. don't worry, most of them weren't strangers.

i was so productive today. i washed my car AND waxed it. that shit is hard to take off. then i went for a run... in my cfc pride shirt, mind you. remember when we made shirts for spirit week? the picture is the shirt where it says treatment team 1. anyway, and i showered, essential. and now i think i'm going to take a nap. here's to days off and doing things without being told to! whooooo! i miss you guys. did i mention that yet? well, i'm gonna go sleep. i have my judaism class at 7 tonight, so i have pleanty of time for sleep. yay. i love ditch days.

3 comments:

alana.rachelle said...

remember how i miss you so freaking much its just not funny?! i was munching a lil b&j's chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream all by my lonesome the other night and was so sad you weren't eating a pint right next to me! those weekends were my favorite of all time, i'm serious. i'll call you tomorrow, we should chat. i love your buns!
ps... how cool is mama maria rockin it on GH?! NICE! :)

Whitney said...

Hells ya I think you should come out! I would love to touch your boobies....I miss you more than anything in the whole wide world. I want to get in the car, roll down the windows, and jam out to some good music!

Love Always,

Whit

brie said...

Well I'm glad things went well with Rabbi Mantitwitch. Did you get my response to you about Juno?