Tuesday, March 25, 2008

effexor withdrawls

well, today is day number two without my meds. i'm an idiot and didn't really care about the fact that i ran out until i realized i really did run out. today i'm going through the begining stages of withdrawl. not fun. i made an appt for tomorrow. my mom's going to stop by walgreens on her way home and ask them for two days worth of effexor xr. i definately wasn't aware you could do that. we'll see if you can when she comes home with or without it. she told me to tell them i have an appointment for tomorrow and they should give me a few pills. that definately doesn't make me feel like an addict.

i have something i need to get off my back. i have a friend on facebook, and i met her at the center. i don't think she was ever inpatient, but i know she did alice's yoga group or whatever that shit was. anyway, she has this "album" on her facebook called look what society has done, or something like that, i'm not exactly sure. anyway, she posts these pictures of anorexic girls, some definately are computer enhanced to make them look worse. anyway, i'm sure she has it up as some stupid awareness shit, but it's definately looking more like a pro-ana thing to me. it just pisses me off because she sends me shit like eating disorder awareness group invites, and then she posts shit like that on her site. i've tried really hard to be nice and tell her she shouldn't have that on there, but i think she's a little too dense for that, and now i'm about to comment on her site saying she's a fucking dumbass and she's probably making it really hard for some people to stay the hell away from that shit. wow. i'm so glad i could get that off my chest. now i'm going to go tell her that. :D anyway, maggie is home, i need to go play with her.

2 comments:

alana.rachelle said...

pps... i'm very sorry you are having effexor withdrawls. major bummer! good luck, feel better, and plan better for future med refills! ;) ciao lover!

Whitney said...

Tracy,

I freaking love that you didn't look on the bottle to notice that you had a refill...that is pretty much amazing! I hope that you are feeling better.

I too am so curious about who it is that has the pics up. Sounds like she is definately quite the dumb ass. In my opinion, if you are going to look at that shit keep it a secret....Especially when you have friends that struggle. It just isn't very respectful...

Did you ever comment on her page?

Love Always,

Whit