Sunday, February 10, 2008

woah there!!

i finally have another post thingy! not that it really matters, it's not like anyone knows i have this stupid thing. well, just in case anyone ever sees this, i'd just like to let you know i'm actually doing pretty well. i'm working at blockbuster and tomorrow i start my training for shift manager. i've only been there abbout two and a half months, and there are two people that were there before me that aren't getting promoted. ha ha. suckas!

i'm also going to school monday thru friday from 9am to 2:30pm. this course is a medical assistant course, and then i'll probably take emt or something else like that before applying for the lvn program. i'm freaking excited, i'm not going to lie.

my freaking head hurts like a mofo right now. anyway, being home is going alright. i'm planning on moving out in august with my friend from work. i'm excited for that, because i can tell this living with my mom thing isn't the best for either of us. but it's working for now. i'm pretty active in my temple. i go to services every week, and i love going. i also take adult education classes every week and as soon as those are over i'll officially convert. it's kinda awesome to be doing what i want. making money, going to school, and not feeling pressured to do something i don't want to.

speaking of which, i was going to a therapist and dietitian when i first moved back home. i was seeing evelyn tribole, the lady that literally wrote the book on intuitive eating. she was pretty chill, and definately had different views on the topic than the center, but regardless, i still stopped seeing her. and as soon as i did, i kind of felt better about eating and weight and all that shit that goes along with it. so then i stopped seeing my therapist too. ha ha. i definately wouldn't advise that to ANYONE who's trying to recover from anything, but it just sort of worked out for me. and things aren't perfect with food all the time, but i'm at a healthy weight for even the center's standards and i'm actually comfortable with my body most days. so the center can stick that up their butt. ha ha. jk. anyway, my head really does hurt, and i think i might go into work early so i can get extra hours. that's another thing... when i have free time, i'm actually able to appreciate it. it's pretty nice. so, till next time.

t-vo








2 comments:

alana.rachelle said...

t, i'm putting you on my blog roll, okay? and i hope you post all the time so i know all of the crazy things that go through your mind! they always make me smile! :) it was good to talk to you today! love ya bitch!

brie said...

How did I not know you have a blog? I'm glad you do!!! ...CFC sucks, man. You know how I'm really close with Dr Julie? Well I sent her an email today, asking her if I could come visit and say hi, and she said I couldn't come to see her until I was at a healthy weight because it would "make her sad." Bullshit! No one believes that I'm eating and taking care of myself. Ugh!
Sorry...needed to rant for a sec...
I'm putting you on my blog roll too. :)