Wednesday, December 19, 2007

holy hell


ok, it's a sad day when i've found myself becoming one with the bloggers. let me be honest and tell you have have no freaking idea what the hell i'm doing here, but seeing as the rest of the world and their freaking grandmother's have a blog, i mine as well give in to peer pressure, right? i guess i can see how that philosophy has gotten me quite far in life.



anyway, my winter break has finally started for school. even us stupid kids at north orange county regional occupational program get a winter break. hell, shoot me now.



i find it disturbing that i've been back in california for four months already, and i still don't have any friends. even my best friend elan doesn't speak to me anymore. yay me. at least i have a job now to suck the rest of this so called life i pretend to occupy. whatev. i miss my utah friends.



suck.

t






1 comment:

alana.rachelle said...

way to give in to the peer pressure! blogging is the way to go fo sho yo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahaha i am personally very pleased with your decision to be a blogger because now i can hopefully keep up with your life a little better! :) i heart your guts!