Wednesday, June 18, 2008

worst blogger ever

So I guess I'm pretty much the only person on earth that can't keep up a blog. Alright, we all know that isn't true. But I've been so busy I haven't had time to go on the computer. There's so much that's happened lately, I really don't want to get into it because I have to leave in a half hour to go meet with Rabbi Moskowitz. So.. let me try to some it up.

TRACY'S LIST OF HAPPENINGS

~finished school
~told by teacher that since I have marks on my arms, (from previous cutting habbits) perhaps I should do an externship for my medical assisting course since it is a "psychological" issue

Shit guys, I just got a call from my ride and I have to leave like right now. Bitches. Ok, but quickly, last night was my first night working as a shift manager! YEAH! That means I get paid a whole dollar more. $9.75 man I'm really rolling in the dough now. Stupid. Anyway, I swear I'll write sooner. Not that any of you will read this seeing as I haven't written in so long. But I'm doing well and all that shit. Life sucks still, just without eating issues. :D

4 comments:

brie said...

Yay! T Face is back! So happy you're doing well.

And

What the hell is an externship? You need to explain this more clearly!

alana.rachelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
alana.rachelle said...

like hell we aren't reading this! i miss you like crazyyyy!

Katherine said...

seriously! glad youre back! ive missed you!