Friday, May 2, 2008

finally

It's been way too long since I've done a new post. While a lot has been happening, there's really nothing to say. Although I did give blood for the first time. I've always wanted to donate blood, but unfortunately, being underweight isn't really something they look for in a donor. But luckily, that's not the case anymore. So yay for gaining weight. I potentially saved three lives with one pint of my precious blood. And I must say I'm quite proud of my beautiful veins. I filled my bag in 5 minutes! booyah! There was an annoying guy there giving blood and his took over 20 minutes. I knew all those years of getting labs taken would pay off. My veins are use to giving.

I spent the night at my dad's house for the first time since I actually left for Utah. The only reason he invited me was because Lynn was out of town, but still, it was nice to be with my dad. I rented the Notebook for him. For some reason her really wanted to see it, but how am I to disagree, it's definately worth my last free rental for the week. My dad usually cries like a baby to country songs, so movies are a freaking awesome sight. He's cute, but I usually laugh at him. Well, for some really weird reason, by the end I was freaking balling. I don't cry at movies. And all of a sudden I'm freaking sobbing. I guess I felt bad about all the time I haven't spent with my dad. My dad is simple and he pisses me off, but he's trying as hard as he can to just be. You know what I mean? I don't know, maybe I'm just a bitch. Ok, let's be honest. I AM a bitch, but still. I guess I miss the days when life was simple. I just miss my daddy I guess.

Oh and just so you know, last Sunday was my two year anniversary from the day I left for CFC. Yay for recovery.

2 comments:

brie said...

Trace Face! I have been pining away for another blog of yours for AGES. I don't care if you have nothing to post, then just post about nothing. Because your blogs cheer me up and make me laugh, and they're just plain good, so keep 'em coming! Also, Alana says you're coming out sometime? AND thank you for letting me know all the jews are praying for me, that one had me roaring AND I love you even more than I love chubby stoners! Woo! Go Trace!

alana.rachelle said...

hooray for a new post! i heart the notebook and it's okay to be a bitch. it just means we'll be able to relate to eachother better! haha and way to be a life saver!!! haha seriously, that's so cool. i'm donating on the 9th. yay. one day we should go together! haha it was uber good to talk to you today. i miss you too too much! love ya bitch!