Sunday, April 6, 2008

crappity crap


how can some one be so freaking amazing and yet, be so far from where he should be? ha ha i'm kidding. i'm seriously not that obsessed, crazy status. but still.

so, i can pretty much recite the entire juno movie. not that that's something to brag about. i saw my aunt today. i haven't seen her in a while. but she brought up a very interesting point. i have an uncle. well, i have 6 uncles, but one in particular happens to be a dive master and always is visiting exotic countries so he can go scuba diving. she told me that i should get him to take me to new zealand because he would totally pay for everything. how aweful is that that i totally want to use him so i can go and visit a boy. whatev. i never got to have my rebellious, selfish bitchy teenager stage. why not now? the sad thing is, i bet justin totally already forgot who i am. who cares. i want to go to new zealand regardless.

my head hurts. i got back my tax return from the state of utah. 250 bucks baby. i would've gotten more back but i was too scared to contact heather ash. i've come to the conclusion that i'm bored. with my life. school is whatever. i mean i like the fact that pretty soon i'm going to get to poke people with needles, and get free self harm from some other stupid ma, but there has to be more to life. i've decided i want to go to africa and go on a safari. all i need is to win the lottery. hey, i won $8 the other day. that's closer, right? i hate this. bordom is a bitch. and i have gas. don't you wish we convert our gas to gasoline for cars? it'd be so much cheaper. and i'd get to live off of bbq beans and cheese cake.

5 comments:

alana.rachelle said...

trace you crack me up! i'm sorry you are so bored! and i'm studying so i didn't answer... and i don't want to talk about it. sorry. but it's okay, so don't worry about it. also, how the hell did you do your taxes? i want to do my taxes and get money back!!!

it's me, t said...

my aunt did them. but you better because you could get audited. go to h&r block. it's not that expensive

ps i'm around to talk if you ever feel like it.

Katherine said...

hey trace! thanks for your sweet post on my blog...sorry i just got around to reading it (as you can see, i kinda suck at posting since my last post was in JANUARY!). but wow, im totally excited about this boy. my best friend who i lived with all four years of college is living in new zealand--let's take a trip! and yeah, i just started laughing out loud when i read the end of your post and i think my roommate is now even more convinced than ever that im crazy. thanks! ;-)

Whitney said...

You freaking crack me up! I would be SOL if cars ran off of gas...I just don't have enough!

Love Always,

Whit

brie said...

Free self harm?! No fair! ;)

"Every Valentine's Day, she inexplicably sends me a cactus, and I'm like, thanks a heap Coyote Ugly, this cactus-gram stings almost as much as your abandonment."

Having the entire movie memorized is something to be proud of, actually. It's one of the only things I'm good at.

PS Good luck with your cheesecake and beans.